Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

It's Wednesday

Yesterday was a home day. 
Me and D stayed home since the previous three days were spent outside the house.  

Saturday at the mall.
Sunday is almost always a day away.
Monday at the hospital waiting and waiting and waiting.

Since it was a home day, I thought it high time I made D the dolly blanket I promised her. 
(Not that she would remember, but you know, it's the principle behind it.)

I kept it simple and just used a fq I had in my stash and cut a fq of minky for the back.  
Easy peasy and we both love it.

Snuggling dolly... and yes, that's my scrap corner back there.

Perfect match!  The cats were perfect for this project.

In bed.

Now on to some WIPs.

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

Yup. I actually have some! 

Well, the first one is ongoing.  It will be very long term I think, but that is okay.  
I did do some work on it though.  I stitched together 4 of the 'flowers' so it is starting to look and feel like something other than scrappy hexies.  Progress is good.


I also received in the mail to day the scraps from Eva-Marie across the ocean in Holland! 
Yay! More hexie fodder!


My real WIP is this baby.  My project for my swap partner in For the Love of Solids.  I also just got the last few fabrics in the mail today, so I will keep cutting and begin sewing!  Maybe next week I will have something at least half finished to show.

I'm loving these colours and sure hope it looks good all together!

No comments:

Post a Comment