Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Finishing Up

My husband kindly reminded me last night that it was going to be Wednesday today.  
Seriously, and it sound bad, but I really do always seem to forget when Wednesday is.  Anyone else have that?

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

I finally finished this mini quilt.  I love this front much better than last time, and with the black binding, I think it looks very polished.  The swap is a 'modern' swap, and I think this fits the bill.


Now, I am and hurrying to finish the quiet book.
To be honest, I am getting a little tired of this book.  So much work!  So far, though, D likes it.

I made some mail for the mailbox.

I printed off pictures of the grandparents and parents of fabric and put us in a house with flaps for windows.  This is D's fave page so far!

I needed one more idea, to fill a page and though, hey, she likes animals, so I made a zoo. Again printing animals on fabric and putting them under flaps.  The carrots and flowers were ideas I had seen on the internet. The flowers are made using this tutorial and they snap on.

 The elephant behind the curtains!

I added some stamps and a sun to the barn page.

The zipper page needed something, so I added hair elastics and buttons.  We'll see how that works yet.
ETA
It's done!  I finished the quiet book today!  that makes me happy.  


2 comments:

  1. Wow! That book looks like it would take more patience than I have!
    And I, also, never know what day of the week it is... Not like the old days when TV was good and you could count on the schedule to know what day it was!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous!!!! I love quiet books. My Pinterest boards have quite a few on them... Haven't really attempted one yet (except for a big failed "felt dolly dress up" one that was supposed to be for a gift). Maybe someday!

    Anna
    amgcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete