Pages

Saturday, December 21, 2013

a birthday dress

My baby turned 1 today. 


She is such a character - so different from her sister.  K is loud, moody, pushy, and a go-getter whereas D was soft, quiet, 'emotionless' (so some said, but I knew better), and calm.  It is so much fun to have two such different characters running/crawling around my house.

For her birthday, I made K a sweet little dress.
  

The dress is an Ottobre pattern and I'm so proud of how professional it came out.  My invisible zipper really is invisible!  And the piping lined up perfectly to boot.


The bubble is prefect and the dress is completely lined so there are no exposed seams. 


I made D a coordinating skirt from another print from this line.  I don't know what line it is, but I know I bought them together to match.  I always thought coordinating but not matchy was cute for sisters and this is the first time I'm doing it for my girls.
Will definitely need a picture of that.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to your baby girl! The dress is adorable!

    ReplyDelete