Pages

Saturday, September 29, 2012

where'd it go?

I seem to have lost my sewing motivation. 
I was on a roll for a few days and then, well, it just left...

It might have something to do with the growing belly that seems to more and more get in the way of my sewing endeavours.  I can't reach forward as far as I used to be able to, and sitting in front of my machine is just not as comfortable as it used to be.  
Three more months though, and I'll fit behind my machine perfectly again!  

In the meantime, there just might be less to post here.

I did try to get myself going today by trying out a fun project.  
A felt garland.


The stacks of circles even looked pretty!


I actually think this would make a good photography prop for newborn photos...


Though, it would also look good in my little girl's room...

4 comments: