I am super busy right now!
1. I have Spring Market on May 3rd that I am busy prepping for.
That means making some pillow cases, dresses, and organizing my stock.
2. I have to finish my Get Your Hex On block for April yet - it kinda got a little forgotten about.
3. I am queen bee for May in the Simply Solids Bee, so I have to get my butt in gear with organizing and cutting and I may have to write up a quick and short tutorial for my blocks.
4. I have to finalize a guest post for May.
5. I finished the large swap item for Sew Sew Modern, but I have absolutely no clue what to make for a small item. My partner is so so quiet, I wonder if she even exists!
6. And most importantly of all, I have to spend time with my kiddies. D loves to go biking every day and she doesn't just go for a quick ride and then quit - she loves biking so much she'll go for an hour! Good exercise for me though as that means I also take an hour long walk.